To have any chance at success in changing your credit file, you need to look at it differently. I am sure that you have heard the term identity theft.
It is a huge problem and as the internet grows, so does this problem. Now, before you say you have never been a victim of ID Theft, think about all the companies that have been breached.
- Adult Friend Finder
- Capital One
- Home Depot
These are just a small sample of the hundreds of companies that have had data breaches where your info could be being used.
Forget that 33% of the US population were victims of ID Theft in 2019 and that number is rising fast. The thing though is forgotten about all the data breaches for a moment and let’s look deeper into ID Theft.
The generic definition of ID Theft is:
Identity theft occurs when an unauthorized party uses your personally identifying information, such as your name, address, Social Security Number (SSN) without your knowledge or consent.
Like was stated earlier, the credit bureaus are NOT government agencies. So, answer this question…Did you give them written or verbal permission to post your private information in their databases? Of course not. Even more so, did you give them permission to post negative remarks about your payment history? Of course not. Our belief is that this is a form of ID Theft.
Let’s dig deeper. Did you know that these companies are profiting off your information? They sure are! They sell all of your information to companies all over the globe that want to target you with their advertisements. It is a multi-billion dollar a year industry. I mean, you even must pay them to SEE YOUR OWN CREDIT REPORT!
That’s like someone walking in your house and stealing your TV and then charging you to come watch your favorite show!
Our Approach- Credit File Document Preparation Service
- We are not a credit repair agency. We prepare documents to remove erroneous items as described from consumers that believe that they may have fallen victim to identity theft
- We formulate a complaint with them on your behalf and then we create the proper paperwork to send these verified governmental agency documents to the credit bureaus and they act and act quickly.
- Within 3 months we are routinely seeing 80% or more of the negative items removed permanently from credit files.
- The bureaus and the creditors will not like you messing up the rigged game that they have enjoyed for decades.
- They will try to trick you into saying something wrong or responding in writing to them.
- You cannot apply for any type of credit whatsoever during this time, no applying for a lease, a job or anything while the process is playing out.
- You also do not want to respond to any letters you may receive in the mail or answer any calls from bureaus or credit bureaus.
- Let the process do its thing.
- There is no telling how long a genuine process like this will work. We have helped hundreds of people over the last 2 years and are going strong here in 2021 (look at the website for before and after).